I am an Enterprise Architect who focus on tactical and strategic solution architectures, information architecture and governance strategies.
With 20 years of experience in IT, I have been involved in over 200 project deliveries within
Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence,
Commerce and Integration
. My role varies from Enterprise Architect, Solutions Architect, Information Architect, Trainer, Project Manager, Test Manager, Business Analyst and Developer.
My technical expertise are within cloud-based enterprise software platforms,
using technologies such as Azure and Office365,
Business Intelligence platforms based on SQL Server and PowerPivot as well as integrations with business platforms via BizTalk and Azure Service Bus.
I provide the following service offerings:
- Architecture Planning and Design
- Deployment and Planning Services
- Health and Risk Assessments
- Quality Assurance for Software Platforms
- Skill and Knowledge Ramp-up
I help organisations to optimize their daily business processes. My driver is to enable workers to improve their performance by working in a smarter, easier and more efficient manner and by shortening the timespan between actions and results. As a team, we achieve this by combining smart technology with alignment of human processes and workflows. It is the successful rollout and execution of projects like these that provide me with satisfaction in my profession.
My vision is a productivity platform that is open and transparent which can democratize the workplace; where business information is provided just-in-time and real time communication and collaboration enables us to make instant business decisions. We can get there and still address privacy, security and compliance in a cloud-first, mobile-first workplace.
Together, we form, align and execute a plan to streamline business processes across the enterprise.
ECM Practice Manager, Gothenburg, Sweden. March 2012 to December 2013.
Employed as ECM Practice Manager, I worked with defining and assuring delivery methods and best practices around ECM (SharePoint/Documentum)
project engagements as well as acting as SharePoint architect across a multitude of projects.
Altran is a leader in innovation consulting assisting its clients in three main business areas;
IT, Technology and Management. The company employs around 20,000 professionals worldwide.
In Scandinavia, Altran is represented in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Borlänge and Oslo with
- Leading the ECM Practice team for Scandinavia.
- Coordinator of the SharePoint Skills Group in Gothenburg with additional web participants across Scandinavia.
- Technical sales support across a large number of accounts and markets.
- Running client workshops and engagements around information architecture, requirements analysis and governance.
- Leading architect across several streams of work related to SharePoint 2013 implementations; both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Speaker at road shows with partners, events, public training seminars and skills group meetings.
- Delivering training in person and on-line in HTML5, CSS3, SharePoint 2013 and testing methodologies.
- Producing the service offering ADW, Altran Digital Workplace: A rapid deployment methodology and composite component framework aimed at SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 for social intranets.
- Producing the service offering SharePoint Health & Risk Assessment Programme: A diagnostics service for clients with existing SharePoint farm installations and bespoke solution developments.
- Producing the service offering Altran ECM Delivery Model: A unified method for defining information architecture, governance, requirements analysis and process mapping for ECM projects.
SharePoint v-TSP (Technical Specialist), Sweden. February 2011 to
v-TSP acts on behalf of Microsoft with the following type of activities:
- Customer presentations
- Architectural Design Sessions
- Proof of Concept & Pilot Implementation Delivery
- Presentations at Microsoft and other partner events
- Partner enablement and mentoring
- Actively participate in the Microsoft community and virtual teams
SharePoint Chief Architect, Gothenburg, Sweden. May 2010 to
Sogeti is a global IT consulting firm that specializes in professional software services. Its developers, architects, and testers often work in different locations and had issues collaborating on large customer software projects. Sogeti employs more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries.
I was located at the SharePoint Centre in Gothenburg, Sweden, and specialized in architecture and quality assurance around SharePoint 2007/2010 implementations.
Working as SharePoint Chief Architect in Sweden I was engaged in projects with, amongst others, Volvo Cars, Microsoft, Lantmännen, Saab Aerospace, Sandvik,and Chalmers.
- Architectural support and project architect for Sweden and Norway (with CapGemini)
- Active member of Sogeti SharePoint Round Table
- Working with Microsoft in the national lead programme for Portals and Collaboration
- Architect responsible for certifying Sogeti as a Services Ready Microsoft Partner
- Leader of the SharePoint Knowledge Center
- Speaker at roadshows and launch parties with Microsoft related to SharePoint
Sogeti global was awarded with Enterprise Partner of the Year 2010 by Microsoft and Sogeti Sweden was recently awarded the rare Services Ready for Portals & Collaboration status.
Content and Code
Technical Architect, London, UK. March 2004 to May 2010.
Working at a Microsoft Gold Partner and delivered more than 60 projects from a vast range of project types, markets and clients. I worked with global brands such as Microsoft, BBC, Barclays Capital, Body Shop and easyJet.
- Primary technical solutions architect through company growth from 5 to 85 employees
- Specialisation with Microsoft SharePoint technologies for 6 years since version 2003.
- Designed and implemented accessibility and solutions framework for Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and Microsoft Content Management Server 2002, a key unique selling point, which was used to build more than 50 web/intranet projects.
- Created project management framework for Agile/Scrum by joining Team Foundation Server, SharePoint and Project Server.
- Introduced test driven development and wrote custom unit testing framework for SharePoint using mocking and reflections and a Smoke & Build plug-in for use with SharePoint and the Visual Studio Team Server build engine.
Content and Code has won the Partner of the Year award from Microsoft on numerous occasions.
JKD, Incepta Group PLC
Technical Architect, London, UK. November 2000 to March 2004.
Worked with mostly bespoke implementations of e-Commerce projects in Microsoft technologies. Worked with clients such as Waitrose, John Lewis and Hamley's.
- Introduced rapid development techniques through XP pair-programming
- Specialisied early on with .NET technologies, SharePoint 2001 and CMS 2002.
- Became part of the Autonomy Certified Professional network
- Held training courses and was an internal evangelist for ASP.NET
Technical Architect, Gothenburg, Sweden. 2000.
Systems architect at a startup online credit card company.
Systems Technician, Gothenburg, Sweden. 1999.
Assisting startup online advertising company on technical systems support and sales.
Tandy's Computer City
Sales Assistant, Gothenburg, Sweden. 1998-1999.
Working part-time with direct sales of consumer computer systems and corporate sales of networking apparel during my studies.
Intern Developer, Gothenburg, Sweden. 1999.
Working at internship with an edutainment company, building a support website for one of their products.